Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vacation Plans

Hooray, we have vacation plans figured out already!  Yes, it is a bit early, but the ticket prices weren't too expensive, so we got a head start on everything.  This June, Zak and I will be going down to L.A. to spend a week with my family on our annual family vacation.  I am beyond excited; I look forward to L.A. every year and back when we were hoping to move to NY was a bit disappointed that we probably wouldn't be able to make it.  But we got everything worked out and it's going to be awesome!!  I've already started prepping Zak on what we do while we're there: bike ride, dinner at Cheesecake Factory, family dinners each night, one amazing day at Disneyland (you seriously haven't been to Disneyland until you've been with my family...it's epic), beach time, maybe going into L.A. to a museum or a restaurant...I am so happy this worked out because I grew up with my dad's family around me and some of the best memories I have are from our annual trip to L.A. 

We were originally going to stay Saturday through Thursday because Zak's family was planning to fly out west to visit Glenda's parents, but a few complications arose within their plans.  So they aren't flying out until a few weeks after our vacation.  We will probably drive down to Zak's grandparents house and/or have Zak's family visit us, since it's only 2 hours away.  The plans with the Reillys aren't set in stone yet, but we are really hoping it all works out, because it'd be nice to be able to see both my family and his this summer.

We are very much looking forward to moving and settling in at Moscow.  It's going to be a good summer!

No comments: