Monday, November 22, 2010

The First Snow!

We've had our first real snow! Zak is pretty excited, and I will admit that I am, too. It is so beautiful! And I enjoy having windows with which to admire it from. It's a lot easier planning clothes when you can see out the window, rather than walking down the stairs (like we had to do in our windowless, Rexburg apartment). Last night it started snowing, and has continued through this morning. We estimate about 2 - 3 inches of snow have fallen, which is the perfect amount. I think Zak will have to teach me how to drive again. But here are some pictures so you can see how pretty it is here!

right side of garden

left side of garden

holiday pumpkin is snowy

from our doorway, car is on the right

from our bedroom right, to the left

outside our bedroom window

taken from upstairs, that is our car, completely covered, on the right

No comments: