Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Surprise!

Yes, the rumors are true.  I did get my nose pierced.  I've been wanting to do it since I was a teenager, but figured that wouldn't really pan out, so I put it on hold until recently.  I had been talking about it with Zak, and he said I should do it, why not.  I talked to some of my co-workers, and found out which place in town would be the best to go to.  So yesterday after work, Zak took me to the studio and I got my nose pierced.  It didn't hurt as much as I thought, but it still hurt.  It was a quick pinch and brief pain and then it was over.  My eyes watered a little, but the piercer and Zak were impressed that I didn't even make a sound.

I have to clean it with antibacterial soap at least once a day, and then a sea salt solution three times a day for the next 2 months.  I am really happy with it.  And don't worry, this is as far as I think I could ever go, piercing-wise.  A girl got her lip pierced right before me and there is no way I could do that.  So I think I am set for a long time.


Here are some pictures!


close-up, the stud is teal

No comments: