Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Trip to CA: Overview

We had a fantastic week in California! There were so many pictures, so I did a few weird things. Well, first, I wrote a blog entry for each of the days we were there, because if it was combined into one long entry, people would be asking for my head on a platter. There was just too much information and pictures for one entry, so you get the pleasure and joy of reading seven different posts about our trip! Yay, lucky you!!

I uploaded the best pictures onto three different albums. Click on "_____ album" in green writing to get to them. Or e-mail me, and I can send the links, if you prefer. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

First album: Kenny's homecoming: airport, Fenton's, Sunday luncheon

Second album: Breakfast on Mt. Diablo, Sat. & Sun. afternoon

Third album: S.F., Great America, misc. other fun times


Ok, I lied. I will publish all the entries, but I will provide quick links for anyone interested.

Friday: Kenny's homecoming at the OAK airport, Fenton's

Saturday: Breakfast on Mt. Diablo

Sunday: Kenny's homecoming, cont.

Monday: CA Academy of Sciences, Joe's Burgers

Tuesday: Great America

Wednesday: "Day Off"

Thursday: Jenna's 17th Birthday, Our Departure

No comments: