Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grad announcement

I know the majority of people who read this blog got (or will get) a graduation announcement, but I thought I'd put it up because I just LOVE IT!  My family put it together for me.  My mom was adorable about getting this together--she called me from Michael's a few times, describing the paper, or the card size.  It was so nice of them to put together for me and I really appreciate it.  I was planning on doing it myself, but after talking to my mom about it, she said they'd do it for me.  It was a little hectic at times, but it got done and I think it is A W E S O M E ! ! !

Experience the genius of my family:



*if you click on the announcement, it should magnify it so you can read the font; also the seal at the bottom is what they put on the back of the envelopes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! Congratulations on graduating, you lucky duck! :D Good luck this weekend!